Thursday, July 7, 2011

CREATING HEALTHY FOODS...



Ermmm,what do u think of healthy foods? I would like 2 say that, be4 this that I always thought that healthy foods is about taking non-oily foods & less flavour to it. I have a friend of mine, who adore healthy foods to reduce her weight, and consume supplementary pills for her extra energy. We thought that, she will manage to get on with her so called 'Biggest Loser', but then, nothing changed at all. She did not mentioned even to me that, she never keep on exercise regularly, all she did was, watching TV n sleeping all day long especially during weekends. She keep complaining to me that, her weight never get reduced even a kilo. Do u think that bad habits of NEVER GET URSELF INTO SWEATING ACTIVITIES but only consume healthy foods will help you to burn out ur cholestrole? give ur ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment